Experience all the benefits CrossFit Pella has to offer with expert coaching, training, technique, programming and injury management!
- We offer and encourage a week free; this helps you to see if we are a good fit for your goals.
- After the week trial, we arrange “Foundations,” a 1-2 part one on one session where we discuss goals, history, and go over movements so you can safely and confidently participate in the workouts
- We offer single memberships as well as discounted couple and family memberships ($85 single/$150 two-people in a family/options available for more than two people per family)
- There are also punchcards and/or gift certificates available for those who can’t make it often enough for a monthly membership, but want some flexibility
- Want personal training? We can do that, our rates are the best around and you can get that one -on-one training to get you started.
Need extra help or not comfortable in a group setting? Ask us about individual sessions with our certified instructors. Private lessons may be customized to meet you individual goals. Let us know your goals and we will provide you with programming, coaching, and accountability to accomplish the desired outcome. No matter what your goals are. There are no gimmicks here, just hard work and committment to excellence.
Our passion is with human performance. We want your body to move and perform well. The crossfit method is at its core a General Physical Preparedness (GPP) system. We can also tailor Specific Physical Preparedness (SPP) systems for specialized athletes.
We have an established history of working with a variety of athletes to improve their performance. During periods of injury or after surgury, there is no need to stop training. On the contrary, CFP views these times of athletic transition as genuine opportunities to further develop areas of weakness and turn them into strengths while allowing the body to promote healing.
Regardless of the sport you play, or even if its no sport at all, CrossFit Pella is the key to results for you! Contact Andi at 641-780-7366.